5 Steps To Not Be A Statistic
The US Fire Administration states that clothes dryer fires are the largest reason for home fires. There are some simple rules to make sure that you are NOT one of these statistics.
1. Make sure a professional installs your vent system so that it is done in a way that allows for free flow of air and particles
2. Get in the habit of having every member of the household clean out the lint trap after each and every load of dried clothes
3. Do not run the dryer while you are asleep or away from home
4. Install a smoke detector and proper fire extinguisher in your laundry area
5. Have your entire dyer vent system professionally cleaned annualy